BACKBEAT Cleaning Duties Checklist:
LOCATION: 1300 S Lamar Blvd, Austin, TX 78704
CLEANING TIMES (When you can arrive to clean and leave by):
- Sunday - 2AM to 7AM
- Monday Closed
- Tuesday and Wednesday - 2AM to 7AM
- Thursday - Saturday - 4AM to 7AM
Alarm Code: TURN OFF WHEN YOU GET THERE (90901). TURN ON BEFORE YOU LEAVE (90902)
- All trash receptacales are to be emptied and trash removed to a collection point. (liners to be furnished by client).
- Comprehensive sweeping of all tile, cement & hardwood floors (where applicable). Special care
- will be given to corners, edges, and under furniture. Tables and chairs will be moved as to get all rice and other food out from underneath.
- Comprehensive wet mop of all tile, cement & hardwood floors (where applicable). Special care will be given to corners, edges, and under furniture, tables & chairs.
- Vacuum all walk on rugs.
- Clean and polish interior and exterior of all entrance door and window glass.
- Comprehensive dusting of all ledges, window sills, wall decor, display shelving, hanging lights & baseboards.
- Thoroughly wipe down dining room partition ledges to remove fingerprints & smudges.
- Wipe down and polish all mirror decor, upholstered furniture and foot rail.
- De-lint booth backing in large booth by back entrance. (twice a week, or as needed).
- Vacuum, dust, or wipe down of vent by bathrooms. (twice a month, or as needed).
- Wipe down all PVC pipes behind bar.
- Remove bar mats and clean thoroughly.
- Wipe down and polish all stainless steel equipment behind bar (other than bartender station).
- Empty trash receptacles and clean with disinfectant. (Liners to be furnished by Client.)
- Restock towels, tissue and hand soap. (to be furnished by client).
- Clean and polish mirrors, wipe towel cabinet covers.
- Toilets and urinals to be cleaned and sanitize inside and outside. Polish all bright work.
- Toilet seats to be cleaned and sanitized on both sides.
- Pour a small amount of bleach down the urinal each visit
- Clean and sanitize all sinks and counter-tops, dust partitions, tops of mirrors and frames.
- Spot clean doors and restroom walls, Sweep hard surface floors.
- Wet mop and rinse restroom floors with disinfectant.