HERE ARE SOME OF THE AUSTIN RESTAURANTS THAT TAKE THEIR ESTABLISHMENT'S CLEANLINESS VERY SERIOUS AND HOLD THEIR ESTABLISHMENT TO A HIGHER STANDARD...
Comprehensive Restaurant & Bar Cleaning:
As the owner and manager of a restaurant, you wear many hats... no one knows this better than you. You validate the daily truck delivery, create the menu, manage your ever growing staff, and all this before it's even noon. Chances are your restaurant is "clean enough", but more often than not many areas go overlooked; the most important being the kitchen.
One of our specialties is comprehensive restaurant cleaning, with a focus on all areas of your restaurant - including the kitchen and kitchen equipment.
"As a restaurant owner or manager, you want to consistently ensure a clean restaurant. Why? Because it’s the only way to guarantee customer satisfaction and return business, at the same time boosting employee morale.
But trying to combine your already incredibly busy daily duties as manager, with training employees on proper cleaning methods could prove overwhelming, and may lead to missing filthy areas that, believe us; customers will notice.
At Urban Simple we eat, sleep and even dream about restaurant cleaning.
Best of all, when you join our recurring maintenance cleaning program, you earn the “Urban Simple Immaculate Restaurant” seal for your establishment and website; your customers will be assured that they are being served food and beverage in an ultra clean environment. Cooking is an Art - Cleaning is a Science - So, leave the cleaning to us!"
WHAT OUR RESTAURANT CLEANING SERVICE INCLUDES:
- Clean all floors, PVC pipes and drains. (Pressure wash optional)
- Pressure wash exhaust vents
- Clean wells
- Clean soda lines & compressors
- Clean sinks and under sinks
- Clean ice machines
- Clean under coolers
- Clean stainless steel walk-in doors
Comprehensive scrub and degrease of:
- Flat top/griddle
- Chef stations
- Stainless steel tables
Restaurant (Dining Area):
- Sweep and mop all floors in main dining room. (Pressure washing optional)
- Power wash floors in the host area
- Micro dust lamps, AC vents, decorations, speakers, curtains (vacuumed-brushed or dry sponged)
- Clean tables, chairs, doors, windows & frames
- Spot clean walls "power wash" (anywhere below the knee)